Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photos: WORS Cam-Rock

So my primary hobby (My Racing Thoughts: Sticks and stones) interfered with my ability and motivation to participate in my secondary hobby.

Thus, the quantify of photos is sparse. To start some horses who were excited by all the visitors to their little corner of the world. Then a few shot that I grabbed of the Citizen's race from near where I was parked while I was getting ready to race. I was hoping to get back into the Veritas loop and Raspberry Fields Forever during the comp and elite races and see what I could find. Instead I found an ice-bag, a Culvers, and 2 hrs of driving left-footed back to Chicago. The final shots are looking backwards, to the West from the Des Plaines Oasis on I-90. Just imagine me riding off into the sunset as fast as I could pedal with one leg.

WORS: Battle at Cam-Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment